Re: nullpointerexception from ctxt.performQuery

From: Holger Hoffstätte (holge..izards.de)
Date: Tue Feb 04 2003 - 15:24:11 EST

    whoops, only replied to Vincent..

    --snip--

    Vincent,

    > I am sooo close to having cayenne set up correctly, just need
    > a push in the right direction.

    What version of Cayenne are you running? Please use at least the latest
    release version, alpha6; if that doesn't help we'll dig further. You might
    also try to println both the DataContext and the query; let me know what
    you find. Unfortunately I don't have the web tutorials set up at the
    moment so I cannot test this myself, sorry..

    regards
    Holger