Re: nullpointerexception from ctxt.performQuery

From: Vincent Stoessel (vincen..aymaca.com)
Date: Tue Feb 04 2003 - 17:15:36 EST

    Thanks to al it seems to be working fine now.
    I upgraded to alpha 6 and

    Andrus Adamchik wrote:
    > Two DataContexts wouldn't hurt :-), but thanks for pointing this out, I
    > will need to fix it.

    I went back to "context" so that is cool.

    > Vincent, are there cases when you access application's action URL,
    > bypassing the index.jsp?

    I was doing this a few times.

    for cayenne modeller, i had to put the mysql jdbc driver in jre/lib/ext
    of jdk 1.4.1 for some reason. I mysql a lot so it's not that big a deal.
    Looks great so far, I want to be able to use cayenne in a kind of a DAO
    pattern for my struts model objects. Time to do some more reading.

    --
    Vincent Stoessel
    Linux Systems Developer