Re: problem fixed ... but took a while

From: Andrus (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Thu Feb 13 2003 - 00:06:12 EST

    Christopher,

    I am glad you like Cayenne :-). And thanks for sharing your troubles. We
    may need to document this somewhere in the FAQ.

    Do you think your original problem may be related to the one described here?

       http://objectstyle.org/cayenne/lists/cayenne-user/2003/01/0010.html

    Cause the script works for me as is (but I guess my machine is far away
    from a clean test environment since lots of Cayenne code was written on it,
    and I may have all kinds of settings that I configured in the past and
    forgot long time ago :-))

    Andrus