Re: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Fri Feb 14 2003 - 09:29:13 EST

    Javier ,

    Thanks for additional info and filing this as a bug on SourceForge. We
    will take a look.

    Not to say that it is not a bug, but I wonder if it has something to do
    with the fact that you have sysdba? Will need to investigate this
    possibility, since I myself mostly tested Oracle as a regular user.

    Andrus