Re: Can not run the modeler

From: Holger Hoffstätte (holge..izards.de)
Date: Fri Feb 14 2003 - 16:58:55 EST

    Jason Bedell wrote:
    > I am new to cayenne and when trying to launch the modeler get a error
    > saying "Could not find the main class. Program will exit!"

    I just downloaded the a6 archive from SourceForge, unpacked it,
    double-clicked on the modeler.bat and it started right away, no problems.
    That means that the Editor class must be there. :)

    One reason the .tar.gz might not work for you is probably WinZip (if you
    used it). Make sure 'TAR file smart CR/LF handling' is OFF. This braindead
    option is on by default and the most likely cause if your tarball seems
    messed up.

    Let us know how it goes!
    Holger