RE: Can not run the modeler

From: Jason Bedell (jason.bedel..igitalevergreen.com)
Date: Fri Feb 14 2003 - 17:26:11 EST

    I found the problem. In my CLASSPATH environment variable, I had a path that contains spaces (since Windoze allows this). I believe this was screwing up how the parameters (the classpath) was being handed to javaw. This may explain this being an erratic problem on certain Windows environments.

    The fix was to remove the CLASSPATH from being appended to the OPTIONS variable in modeler.bat.

    Just remove or remark out the line:

    set OPTIONS=%OPTIONS%;%CLASSPATH%

    in the modeler.bat file.