RE: Hollow state

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Wed Feb 19 2003 - 13:33:02 EST

    Serialization works the other way around in Cayenne - DataContext
    serializes and deserializes its objects. Making context transient allows
    to avoid double serialization (Craig Miskell, who implemented this code
    may, correct me if I am wrong).

    So if Visit's DataContext is serialized, all objects should be restored
    properly (see DataContext.readObject()).

    Andrus