Re: No need that IteratedQuery blocks the connection

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Tue Feb 25 2003 - 10:34:46 EST

    Good point. Need to look at this some. If it works like that for other
    supported databases, this may even eliminate some code... I guess we may
    file this as a bug and then see how to handle it best.

    Not sure what you mean by saying "in terms of transactional behavior"
    though. The worst thing that happens here is connection pool running out
    of connections.

    Andrus