Primary Key Generation-SQL Server 7.0

From: Miguel Angel Lorente Navarro (m_lorente1..otmail.com)
Date: Thu Feb 27 2003 - 06:07:43 EST

    Hi

    I want to use cayenne with SQL Server but when I try to add new values to
    the table it throws an error of generation of PK. Then I have used
    Meaningful Primary Key and it runs well, but I want to use the identity
    attribute of the table to generate PK automaticatlly. When I don't set the
    key attribute to the DataObject it throws an exception (error.txt).

    best regards,

    Miquel