Primary Key

From: Nanik Tolaram (nanikjav..otmail.com)
Date: Sun Mar 02 2003 - 14:26:14 EST

    Hi,

    I saw the thread "1:N deletion" on the mailing list archive and I was
    intrigued about it that I tried writing a small app, and I found out that if
    we use PK for any table we will be able to delete that particular object
    using the deleteObject(..) method call, but if there is no PK defined then
    calling the deleteObject(..) will delete all the record. Am I right by
    saying that it's a good practise to define PK for ALL tables ?

    Thanks for your help.

    Cheers
    Nanik