how to set username/password ?

From: Jean-Paul Le Fèvre (lefevr..ep.saclay.cea.fr)
Date: Tue Mar 04 2003 - 07:49:04 EST

    I can't figure out how to set the username and the password
    before opening a connection to a database. In the examples
    coming with cayenne these data are read from an xml file
    then a context is made available automagically.
    But in a real application authentication is carried out by
    asking the user a name and a password on a command line
    or in input fields and then set programmaticaly before
    accessing the database.

    Looking at the API I couldn't find the correct sequence
    of statements leading to a context for a particular user
    and allowing to catch an exception is the connection is
    denied.

    Jean-Paul Le Fèvre - Jean-Paul.LeFevr..ea.fr