Re: how to set username/password ?

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Tue Mar 04 2003 - 11:28:20 EST

    Umm, just read your last email. So you are writing a webapp... Then like I
    said, having a user login and a database login to be the same is unusual.
    And my ealier advice about one Cayenne stack per session is not the way to
    go...

    I would suggest implementing some kind of login info table and use a
    simple SQL query to check if a user login/password is correct, and connect
    to the database using login info independent from the user authentication.

    Andrus