RE: Runtime Error: how to find cayenne.xml

From: Dave Paules (dn..uantumleap.us)
Date: Wed Mar 05 2003 - 17:07:23 EST

    Hi Holger!
    You've solved the problem when the *.xml and PackageConfiguration files are
    not in a jar. :) Great work.

    However, once I put the entire database/ folder (and all its nested classes
    and files) in a jar, I got right back to the error:
    Domain configuration file "cayenne.xml" is not found.

    Thanks,
    Dave Paules
    Quantum Leap Innovations