Problems retrieving 1-N relationship

From: Eduardo Abinader (eabinade..t.atech-mn.br)
Date: Thu Mar 06 2003 - 11:04:55 EST

    Hi,

    I'm having problem on the following scenario:

    got 3 entities:
      - Brainstorm
      - Operation
      - Mission

    where,

    Mission(1) - (1..N) Operation (relationship: Operation_Collection)
    Mission(1) - (N) Brainstorm (relationship: Brainstorm_Collection)
    Operation(1) - (0..N) Brainstorm (relationship: Brainstorm_Collection)

    Here is an important detail: I may have brainstorms only related to
    mission.In such situation Brainstorm.OperationID = NULL, ok?

    Well, when I execute:
    ..
    ..
    ..
    auxList = Operation.getBrainstorm_Collection();
    System.out.println(auxList.size());
    ..
    ..
    ..

    I got the message below:

     "Caused by: org.objectstyle.cayenne.CayenneRuntimeException: OBJ_PATH
    expressions are only supported for a single-join relationships. This
    relationship has 2 joins"

    Please, what does that mean?

    Thanks.