RE: Struts problem

From: Schneider, Eric (eschneide..iaa-cref.org)
Date: Mon Mar 10 2003 - 09:59:15 EST

    Hi,

    So, what's on BrowseUsersAction.java, line 43?

    Eric

    This message, including any attachments, contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact sender immediately by reply e-mail and destroy all copies. You are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.
    TIAA-CREF