cayenne mapper - specifying dataobject class

From: Troy McKinnon (tmckinno..rise.com)
Date: Thu Apr 03 2003 - 06:27:51 EST

    I have found it very useful implementing my own intermediary class between
    CayenneDataObject and the _MyTable auto generated classes. This allows me
    to provide new base functionality such as field mapping (hash map), a
    generic populate(ResultSet) method etc.

    Is it possible to specify in the mapper a base class to use other than the
    CayenneDataObject... for now I simply update them manually.

    Troy McKinnon