DataContext problem?

From: Michael Schuldt (m..scensys.de)
Date: Fri Apr 18 2003 - 06:44:17 EDT

    Hi,

    in my web-application I'm using a DataContext for each session. When I'm
    creating new objects or updating existing ones and commting them to the
    database everything's ok. I can see the changes or the new Objects by
    reading them again through a query with the same DataContext.
    But the problem is with other sessions. I can't read the changes or the new
    objects commited fromout the other session from the database. There are only
    the old ones. But when I'm creating a new session, I can see everything!

    Any suggestions? It's very urgent.

    Thank you

    Michael