Re: connecting to SQL Server (newbie)

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Mon Apr 21 2003 - 17:17:04 EDT

    Hi David,

    I haven't tried Cayenne on SQL Server myself (I think other people did),
    but the fact that the driver can't be loaded makes me think that this is
    simply a CLASSPATH issue.

    Could you be more specific in what you are doing and what does not work?
    Is this when you use the CayenneModeler GUI? Could you sent your CLASSPATH
    variable value?

    Also Modeler creates a log file under $HOME/.cayenne/modeler.log. On
    Windows this will be something like "C:\Documents and
    Settings\username\.cayenne\modeler.log". It may contain more information
    on what is going on.

    Andrus