Re: PK Generator Synchronization Problem

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Fri Apr 25 2003 - 17:22:21 EDT

    > But if this is in fact true, that means Cayenne is completely unusable
    > to me since is very, very easy to screw things up.

    Instead of having a knee-jerk reaction, lets see what went wrong and fix
    it. Cayenne is usable for others, it must be usable for you.

    You are not planning to go to production after you spent 2 days evaluating
    a product. While in Beta, Cayenne releases will go out often, since we
    mostly fix bugs and do not introduce new features. Grabing a nightly build
    is always an option as well.

    > Ugh. I've spent
    > some time on this and don't want to regret it.
    >
    > Maybe I'll just zip up my whole app and stick it on the bug report.

    For crying out loud, what is the problem here.

    Andrus