RE: [ANN] Cayenne Beta Release

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Tue Apr 29 2003 - 20:12:24 EDT

Doh!

"20" is a "magic" number used as a PK cache size to eliminate extra
database calls...

The thing that you noticed is actually a bug that I introduced just now,
during the last release, so Cayenne goes to the database for every PK (and
increments it by 20) instead of reusing the cache. How embarrassing!

While this shouldn't affect anything really in your testing, I will
definitely fix it soon.

Andrus