PK doesn't generate objects PK attributes (Modeler):

From: Adrian (kadrianu..ahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jun 05 2003 - 12:14:27 EDT

    I use the modeler in order to generate my object's
    classes...but I had to manualy add every attribute
    that is associated with a PK field.
    This PK have conains meaningful data under my
    application context....
    My question is...are there any way to indicate to
    Cayenne modeler that i will provide this values and
    they will not be autogenerated?....

    I put all this PK attributes by hand and also create
    the classes without problems...but when I commited
    changes (A new and registered object with all field
    properly loaded i got this message:

    org.objectstyle.cayenne.CayenneRuntimeException:
    [v.1.0b3 May 25 2003]
    org.objectstyle.cayenne.CayenneException: [v.1.0b3 May
    25 2003] Null master object, can't create primary key.
            at
    org.objectstyle.cayenne.access.DataContext.commitChanges(DataContext.java:735)
            at
    org.objectstyle.cayenne.access.DataContext.commitChanges(DataContext.java:706)

    http://calendar.yahoo.com