Re: Cayene logging:

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Fri Jun 06 2003 - 01:08:10 EDT

    Hi Adrian,

    On Thursday, June 5, 2003, at 11:37 AM, Adrian wrote:

    > Hi...my web aplication preloads log4j and configure a
    > RollingFileAppender with a personal pattern. and
    > seting a default thra nama...
    > Is it possible that cayenne uses this log4j thread?...

    Yes, this was discussed recently:

        http://objectstyle.org/cayenne/lists/cayenne-user/2003/05/0046.html

    All you need is to call this on startup:

         Configuration.configureCommonLogging(null);

    (Need to document this trick...)

    > Another related question is how can disable cayenne
    > logger configuration, but been able to log SQL
    > queries?

    Sure. You have your own configuration stored somewhere, right? Just
    stick something like that in your own configuration:

          log4j.logger.org.objectstyle.cayenne.access.QueryLogger = INFO

    Andrus