oracle PK generation problem?

From: Martin Ruff (mruf..imeon.ch)
Date: Wed Jun 11 2003 - 12:23:55 EDT

    Hi,
    in our project were just switching from mysql to oracle. now we have the
    problem: If we try to insert more than 20 entries in a table we get:
    java.sql.BatchUpdateException: ORA-00001: unique constraint
    (CMUSER_DEV.PK_CM_USER1) violated
    I've debugged into the cayenne code and saw that the default key cache
    size is 20, could it be that cayenne has a bug creating PK for oracle?
    we're using cayenne-1.0b1
    for every table we created the according PK_table name sequence in oracle
    with cache size 20
    thanks for help
    martin

    Be the change you want to see in the world.