Re: delete rule, queries

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Thu Jun 12 2003 - 10:28:47 EDT

    > It works
    > with beta3, but with beta3 we have problems in other places of the
    > application as a posted a few days ago :-((

    Are you referring to this post, or you have some other problems too?

      http://objectstyle.org/cayenne/lists/cayenne-user/2003/06/0004.html

    Have you tried the ideas I suggested?

      http://objectstyle.org/cayenne/lists/cayenne-user/2003/06/0007.html

    We are wrapping up Beta 4 (which is mostly Modeler improvements). If there
    are still serious unresolved bugs, please let us know, so that we could
    fix them till the next release.

    Andrus