[FIXED] Re: Delete in Modeler

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Tue Jul 08 2003 - 21:54:12 EDT

    This bug is fixed (one of those things that make you feel real bad
    about yourself :-/). It will be included in the upcoming RC1. If you
    are on b4 and affected by this, you can grab fixed version right now
    from the nightly build directory (don't expect this link to be fast, it
    is not sourceforge):

        http://objectstyle.org/downloads/cayenne/nightly/2003-7-8/

    Thanks to everybody involved for discovering this and pointing me in
    the right direction.

    Andrus