Namespaces for db and obj relationships

From: Michael Amster (mamste..ebeasy.com)
Date: Wed Jul 16 2003 - 17:01:22 EDT

    Andrus:

    Out of curiousity, do the names of db-relationships and
    obj-relationships have to be globally unique within a map file?

    I have a few cases with relations named toRace where the ids are the
    same race_id to race_id, but the table names change based on the
    source/dest.

    I can easily rename things, but going forward, what is the best practice
    when there are similar relations in different tables or objects
    (source_dest)?

    -MA