Getting started with Cayenne & Frontbase

From: Patrick Whalen (patrickwhale..ac.com)
Date: Sun Jul 20 2003 - 11:35:48 EDT

    I'm trying to get started with Cayenne by reading the 'Start from the
    O/R Model' tutorial in the CayenneModeler documentation. I'm stuck
    trying to generate a FrontBase database. I get an error saying it can't
    load the jdbc driver.

    I'm a Unix/Java novice. Any advice (even unrelated) is appreciated.

    MacOS X 10.2
    Cayenne Beta 4
    FrontBase 3.6.19 (developer's license)

    thanks,