How to suppress relations ?

From: Jean-Paul Le Fèvre (lefevr..ep.saclay.cea.fr)
Date: Tue Jul 29 2003 - 10:40:21 EDT

    I do not understand how to delete an object related to
    another one.

    Say object foo has relations with many objects bar : bar1, bar2, bar3
    In the modeler I specify 'cascade' in the delete rule.
    In my code foo.java I call removeFromB(bar2) then commit()

    The program seems to work as expected : foo is no longer
    linked with bar2. But in the database the table bar is not
    updated. If I run the program again the relation
    foo-bar2 is still there.

    Do I have to explicitely delete object bar2 ?

    Jean-Paul Le Fèvre * Mail : J-P.LeFevr..ea.fr