DATETIME with mysql

From: Reinier Mostert (rendie..labo.co.za)
Date: Tue Sep 02 2003 - 15:19:47 EDT

    Hi all,

    I want to use the mysql DATETIME type, but have trouble finding the
    correct type in the modeller to create the database attribute. In the
    modeler there is either DATE or TIMESTAMP, but they won't work (I
    assume).

    Which type should I use in the modeler? I found a page on the website
    that maps Cayenne types to different database types, but mySQL was not
    on the list.

    Please help
    reinier

    --