Re: Some parts of FK are missing

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Thu Sep 18 2003 - 17:19:31 EDT

    Hi Jean-Paul,

    Your java code is correct, but your DataMap might not be... In a
    1-to-1, one side of relationship is always dependent and takes its key
    from the parent. Please check how the relationship is modeled. You may
    find some information here in the Modeler Guide:

    http://objectstyle.org/cayenne/modelerguide/modeling-db-layer/to-dep-
    pk.html

    Andrus