Re: big problem with release version 1.0

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Fri Oct 03 2003 - 15:02:19 EDT

    Ok, not so fast.... While I still see a theoretical possibility of such
    failure, I couldn't recreate a condition when this can happen....

    I guess if you could send me your datamap file privately, I can take
    another look. (BTW, are there any warnings when you save your datamap
    with the new version of the modeler?)

    If this doesn't help, I might simply implement the patch I planned and
    give it to you for testing...though I would still like to know the real
    reason of failure.

    Andrus