Re: page pagination

From: Eric Schneider (eri..entralparksoftware.com)
Date: Fri Oct 17 2003 - 18:08:16 EDT

    What presentation framework are you using?

    From a cayenne perspective, all that is important is that you set the page
    size of the select query.

    selectQuery.setPageSize(20);

    If I'm remembering the behavior correctly, this will fetch a hollowed list
    of all results for the select query. Only the first 20 objects in the List
    will faulted. Is that correct Andrus?

    The rest his handled on the presentation side.

    Cheers,
    e.