Re: runtime error - can't find generated class

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Fri Oct 24 2003 - 03:37:43 EDT

    Hi Steve,

    On Thursday, October 23, 2003, at 08:24 PM, Steve Steinitz wrote:
    > Please forgive me for using a little bandwidth to compliment and
    > thank you for your excellent contribution to the software
    > development world with Cayenne.

    With the recent hosting upgrade of ObjectStyle.org we have just enough
    bandwidth for flattery and compliments to the team members :-)

    >> 3. Is SampleEvent located in a package?
    >
    > Yes, its in its own package. We tried, among other things, fully
    > qualifying its class name, ie.
    >
    > query = new SelectQuery(com.acme.model.SampleEvent.class;

    >> We get: CayenneRuntimeException - cannot find class SampleEvent.

    Not that it matters now, but I think this was the cause of your
    problems. Package name was not included in the *mapping*, hence - the
    error that mentions an attempt to load a class SampleEvent without a
    package.

    Andrus