bidirectional 1:1, not toDepPK how ?

From: Arndt Brenschede (a..iamos.de)
Date: Tue Oct 28 2003 - 12:03:09 EST

    Hi,

    I don't get it. I am trying to setup
    a bidirectional 1:1 relationship where
    both directions use the same join, but
    the foreign key is NOT part of the
    primary key, so I cannot set the
    "toDepPK", and so I get the well
    known "Some parts of FK are missing in snapshot".

    Does this mean that this constellation
    is meaningless, and I have to model
    the foreign- as part of the primary key?

    This is relevant for me for relations
    that are optional, e.g. an order and
    a payment are assigned to each other,
    but both can exist unassigned as well.