trouble with to-one relation

From: Tore Halset (halse..vv.ntnu.no)
Date: Wed Oct 29 2003 - 03:53:46 EST

    Hello!

    I am using cayenne-1.0.2, but had the same problem with 1.0.0. MS Sql
    Server as database. The relation are like this:

    A<-->>B<-->>C

    The PKs for A, B and C are integers managed by cayenne.

    Following the relation from A to B to C are working, but the reverse are
    not working.

    currentC.getB() lead to a correct sql-query, but the returned B-object are
    not filled with values from the database. All the fields of the new
    B-object has (incorrect) null-values. currentB.getB().getName() returns
    null, but it should not be null.

    I think the relations are defined correctly in the Modeler. "Validate
    Project" does not complain.

    Regards,
     - Tore.