Strange behaviour with creating an object

From: Axel HONFI (Axel.Honf..nvienna.org)
Date: Thu Oct 30 2003 - 11:16:30 EST

    Hello!

    I create a blank object and then I set the primary_key (to dept
    PKs)-objects. With every object I set cayenne fires off a select-query for
    all the same objects with only this one parameter set.
    This returns sometimes around 11000 records, as the PK is a composite of 2
    FK-PKs and one String field. Is there a way to avoid this - or did I screw
    up?

    Thanks for any help,

    Axel