Concurrency?

From: Axel HONFI (Axel.Honf..nvienna.org)
Date: Fri Oct 31 2003 - 10:26:00 EST

    Hello!

    I'm using Cayenne from within a webapp - is there any built-in
    concurrency-mechanism?
    When data from a data-object is loaded into a HTML-page with a form, the
    data can be updated in the meanwhile by another user. I tried saving the
    data-object in the session of the user, but still another user could
    "interfere". Even with the same user and two windows open (same
    dataContext) I found no way to track a commited change of the object
    between reading the object and commiting the changed properties.

    Is there an easy way to avoid this kind of concurrency?

    Thanks,

    Axel