Re: using cayenne data connection pools with struts.

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Fri Nov 07 2003 - 18:06:07 EST

    On Nov 7, 2003, at 5:49 PM, Mike Block wrote:
    > Personally, I don't want to know about Connections, just DataContexts
    > :-)

    Ah..... And you shouldn't!!! Cayenne will take care of pooling for you.
    You confused me a lot when you asked the original question, especially
    when you added Struts to the mix. I thought you really have a case for
    doing this. I guess there wasn't one.

    > I did notice that the XXX.driver.xml file has a "connectionPool" min
    > and max set.

    Yes, this is it - set max. to something bigger than 1 and here we go...
    You can do it by configuring DataNode in CayenneModeler GUI:

    http://objectstyle.org/cayenne/modelerguide/common-tasks/create-data-
    node.html

    Andrus