Re: Prefetch in SelectQuery with a Qualifier

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Thu Nov 13 2003 - 11:58:29 EST

    On Nov 13, 2003, at 11:54 AM, Jorge Sopena wrote:

    > if (companies !=null)
    >      if (where !=null)
    >        where =
    > where.andExp(ExpressionFactory.inExp("customer.company",companies));
    >      else
    >        where = ExpressionFactory.inExp("customer.company",companies);

    > query.addPrefetch("customer.company")

    With the combination of the above prefetch and qualifier, I think you
    are being affected by the bug that I mentioned. Good news is that when
    you have and IN qualifier for a set of companies, you don't need to
    prefetch on them, since they are already in the memory... so as a
    workaround you can do this when building a list of prefetches:

    if(companies == null) {
          query.addPrefetch("customer.company");
    }

    Andrus