Inheritance?

From: Craig Ziesman (cziesma..ac.com)
Date: Fri Nov 14 2003 - 12:48:52 EST

    The page http://objectstyle.org/cayenne/pending/inheritance.html talks about how to model Java inheritance using the Cayenne modeler.

    It makes reference to the "Inheritance" tab of the ObjEntity detail panel, but I don't see that in version 1.0.2. I also saw some posts from March 2003 which seemed to indicate that modeling of inheritance would be an integral feature of Cayenne, and that code had been created to support it.

    Is this a feature yet to be implemented, or am I missing something?