Re: Inheritance?

From: Mike Kienenberger (mkienen..laska.net)
Date: Fri Nov 14 2003 - 14:21:10 EST

    Craig Ziesman <cziesma..ac.com> wrote:
    > The page http://objectstyle.org/cayenne/pending/inheritance.html talks
    about how to model Java inheritance using the Cayenne modeler.

    > Is this a feature yet to be implemented, or am I missing something?

    I think the "/pending/" part of the url is probably an indication that it's
    yet to be implemented, but I could be wrong.
    I took a quick flip through the manual, but didn't see how you got to that
    page. If it's really pending, the activity that you took to get there
    should have indicated that somehow....