Re: ClassCastException in CommitChanges

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Sun Nov 16 2003 - 15:17:06 EST

    Michael,

    I can confirm that this is a bug in 1.0.2. I opened a bug report here:

    http://objectstyle.org/jira/secure/ViewIssue.jspa?key=CAY-37

    It will be fixed in 1.0.3 which is coming out very soon. There are at
    least two conditions to trigger that bug - unresolved to-one dependent
    relationships and unresolved to-one flattened relationships.

    Andrus