modeler failed to load datamap

From: wwlo..itao.com
Date: Tue Nov 18 2003 - 04:23:12 EST

    hi,

        Cayenne modeler failed to load the construct map in my project after

    I add 2 depends to the maps(depends on plan and depends on contract), do you

    have any suggestion to my problem.

        I generated all files in the modeler, but when I reopen it, modeler give me

    an error.

        I have thought to put all entities in one datamap, but there are more than

    200 object entities and same number db entities.

    Jeffery Lou
    2003-11-18