Re: [modeler] it would be nice if..

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Tue Nov 18 2003 - 11:28:58 EST

    On Nov 18, 2003, at 4:57 AM, Tore Halset wrote:
    > It would be nice if the information in the "Driver And Login
    > Information"
    > dialog could be remembered from the last time it was used. Perhaps not
    > the
    > password, but everything else. I about the dropdowns, but it would be
    > nice
    > to just enter the password.

    I agree. Also maybe instead of using dropdowns with remembered values
    for each individual field, we should save the whole configuration in
    internal preferences. Then we can display another dropdown with
    remembered configurations that would allow users to pre-populate all
    fields at once instead of one by one.

    > One more thing; "Set package name for Obj Entities" are great, but it
    > would be even better if an entered package name could be used as an
    > default for new Obj Entities in the same project. Agree?

    I agree, this should be useful.

    Andrus