Re: Configuring Basic Servlet Config

From: Kevin Dahlhausen (kdahlhau..ahoo.com)
Date: Tue Nov 18 2003 - 13:18:31 EST

    I see what you mean, and I agree. Unfortunately, whether or not it's
    reality, our the people that decide such things around here it is more
    secure to have each application responsible for the user and password
    it uses to access a given database, rather than opening a given
    database up to all applications residing in a given server. I don't
    have much leeway around this. At least with open source, I can create
    a patch to add the feature.

    =====
    http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree