Re: modeler failed to load datamap

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Tue Nov 18 2003 - 13:22:05 EST

    Hi Jeffery,

    I confirmed that this is a bug in map dependency handling. I opened a
    bug report for it:

        http://objectstyle.org/jira/secure/ViewIssue.jspa?key=CAY-39

    Good news is that I already implemented a fix that can be downloaded
    from here (will be included in 1.0.4):

    http://objectstyle.org/downloads/cayenne/patched/cayenne-src-1.0.x-
    dev.tar.gz

    I am able to open your project with no errors using the fixed version.
    Please report any problems you find in it.

    Andrus