Re: Flushing new/dirty Objects before Query

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Fri Nov 21 2003 - 11:23:55 EST

    On Nov 21, 2003, at 11:04 AM, Fehlhammer, Manuel wrote:

    > Ok - I changed my code - my Objects now have NO meaningfull PK anymore
    > - I let Cayenne generate the pk/oid. However my problem still exists -
    > new Object is found by query only after commit:

    Ah... only now I understand what you were asking. The answer is, like
    you've already discovered, that query API is designated for getting
    database data only. If you want to include new uncommitted objects, you
    will have to keep track of them yourself, manually merging them with
    query results if needed.

    Andrus