default schema

From: Tore Halset (halse..vv.ntnu.no)
Date: Mon Jan 05 2004 - 06:25:49 EST

    Hello.

    I have one application that currently uses MS SQL Server. All tables
    are in the default schema called "dbo". I want to use the same
    application with PostgreSQL as well.

    I have to create the schema "dbo" in PostgreSQL before creating all the
    tables from CayenneModeler. It would be very nice if it was possible to
    have all tables in the default schema.

    The auto_pk_support-table works ok in my application, but it is created
    in the default schema. If cayenne are so strict about schemas, perhaps
    the table-names in auto_pk_support should be prefixed with schema as
    well?

      - Tore.