Re: Global Exception

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Wed Jan 07 2004 - 14:47:56 EST

    On Jan 7, 2004, at 3:19 PM, Leonardo Queiroz Antunes wrote:

    > Expression exp = ExpressionFactory.matchExp("COD_USUARIO", usuarioId);

    You haven't posted the exception, but I suspect the line above causes
    the problem downstream. Here you are creating an expression based on
    OBJECT properties, but from the naming I suspect that you are using a
    table column name, not a Java property name. Depending on your needs
    you may rewrite it similar to this:

        Expression exp = ExpressionFactory.matchDbExp("COD_USUARIO",
    usuarioId);

    or if there is a class property for a given column (I am guessing the
    name of course):

       Expression exp = ExpressionFactory.matchDbExp("codUsario", usuarioId);

    Andrus