Re: Comprehensive, searchable list archive -- does it exist?

From: Paul Furbacher (pfurbache..ac.com)
Date: Tue Jan 20 2004 - 10:37:02 EST

    Oh, I forgot to add:

    Please do NOT hit "reply all". Reply ONLY to the
    list. Confine all messages to the list. I read it.
    So do all of us.

    There's absolutely no need to send additional copies
    to anyone else. If it is necessary, what is
    the purpose of the list? Also, no matter how
    apparently urgent, one response, to the list, is
    quite sufficient.

    Maybe I'm from a different era, but Internet resources
    _are_ valuable and we shouldn't abuse them.

    Thanks.

    Paul Furbacher